Quality and Environmental Policy
Evans Warrington Ltd recognises that Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental management is central to its business operations and is committed to ensure, as far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and well-being of all employees, and all other persons who may be affected by our operations. The management team are also committed to the protection and enhancement of the environment, as well as endeavouring to deliver our services to the highest quality standards achievable.
We pursue these goals through the implementation of the Health, Safety, Quality Environmental management systems that ensure the company;
- Has adequate controls in place to maintain a safe and healthy environment.
- Conforms to and is briefed and prepared for all legislation changes which are forthcoming.
- Provides information, instruction, training and supervision to its employees to ensure they are able to carry out their duties safely and effectively.
- ls aware of the needs of interested parties and stakeholders.
- Provides and maintains a suitable working environment and necessary equipment.
- Has adequate provision and professional resource to ensure that health and safety issues are correctly managed.
- Consults with all employees on matters affecting their health, safety and wellbeing.
- ls committed to protecting the environmental, eliminating the production of polluting emissions and discharges into the environment.
- Manages and promotes the sourcing of sustainable products and materials.
- Reviews and revises this policy at regular intervals.
The management team is committed to fulfilling the requirements of ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015 as well as all legislative and regulatory responsibilities and has a dedicated to continuous improvement of its management systems and performance. We expect our supply chain, visitors and other interested parties to share this commitment by complying with our policies and procedures at all times.
All employees have the responsibility to protect their own health, safety and well-being, as well as that of others who may be affected by their activities and to comply with quality environmental requirements.
The Directors take the lead in ensuring the communication of this policy throughout the organisation. Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental performance reports will be under continual scrutiny and shall be discussed at each management review meeting.